Jump to: navigation, search

Order Copies

Revision as of 12:28, 26 May 2019 by WikiSysop (talk | contribs)

Getting Organised.png

Body Corporates are independent legal entities that manage Sectional Title rights on behalf of their owners.

You need to identify, obtain and file their constituent documents.

e.g. The Surveyor General Map shows the position and size of the Sectional Title's Common, Exclusive and Unit area's.


The Sectional Title Act allocates rights, duties and resposibilities to Unit owners, you thus need to know who the actual unit owner'''STSMAct'''-in relation to a unit or a section or an undivided share in the common property forming part of such unit, means, subject to subsection (5), the person in whose name the unit is registered at a deeds registry in terms of the Sectional Titles Act or in whom ownership is vested by statute, including the trustee in an insolvent estate, the liquidator of a company or close corporation which is an owner, the executor of an owner who has died, or the representative of an owner, who is a minor or of unsound mind, recognised by law, and ‘‘owned’’ and ‘‘ownership’’ have a corresponding meaning; is.

e.g. Title Deeds identify unit owners.

Given the required FICA documents and a Power of Attorney we can obtain your constituent document copies.